Monday, November 5, 2007

Grace

So this is my first blog post. I don't quite know what to write...

My life is going very well right now. It's all by the GRACE of God though! Apart from Him, my life would be shreds...

A lot has happened in my life. There have been a lot of wonderful times, and there's also been a lot of heartache. Never in my life would I have ever guessed that certain things would have happened...and they have. Definitely the most trying times I'm pretty sure I'll ever go through. But then again, God seems to surprise us a lot, so who knows?! He might have some other "big" things for me to go through in order to learn from Him...

It seems like I'm learning something new every day. Yesterday was that God never changes. Today it was the crucial reality of the Cross and the need for the Cross. I'm looking forward to see what God has in store for me in the near future...

So there! As brief as it is, here's my very first blog! More to come soon...

1 comment:

Ten said...

Rather nice first blog. Sometimes ppl occasionally complain, or murmur...or rather frown or negatively talk about the things that bring hurt in their lives. Perhaps their actions could be interpreted as 'despair'. But ur first blog is on 'Grace'.

And I'd like to think ur smilin' as you wrote about ur experience with God's Grace. And between us, I can't help but smile too. When you have a personal relationship with the Lord, who wouldn't smile??

According' to Psalms 84:11
"For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly."

Again...excellent 1st post :P

~Ten

Your mercy found me, Upon the broken road, And lifted me beyond my failing, Into Your glory, My sin and shame dissolved, And now forever Yours I'll stand. In love never to end, To call You more than Lord, Glorious friend. So I throw my life upon all You are, Cause I know You gave it all for me, And when all else fades, My soul will dance with You, Where the love lasts forever.

"One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life,to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple." Psalm 27:4