Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hi

I started my new job yesterday. I'm really going to like it because it's very similar to what I was doing back home, only I have a title now and the pay. Just like in any job, I'm sure I'll have issues and have to deal with other people's issues, but in the end it pays the bills and gives me a little extra. I really enjoy cell phone sales though, so it should be great!

I am encouraged. I'm not in the systems yet to activate any phones, but I've been able to shadow others and hear their sales pitches and such. I've been enjoying hearing how other people sell. I did hear a lot of stuff that could be better...a lot of missed opportunities. I'm going to give some advice to some of the sales people there to try and help them out.

Yes. I really will like this job. This is just up my alley.... :)

In other news......................................
DRUMROLL.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
My family will be here tomorrow!!!!! HURRAY!!!!! My family and Stephanie will be flying into DFW around 2pm. How crazy is it that I actually got the day off? I didn't even ask for it.... So happy! Not only that, I'll get a lot of time with my family even though I'll be working. The schedule just happened to work itself out that way...
God is good! :)

No comments:

Your mercy found me, Upon the broken road, And lifted me beyond my failing, Into Your glory, My sin and shame dissolved, And now forever Yours I'll stand. In love never to end, To call You more than Lord, Glorious friend. So I throw my life upon all You are, Cause I know You gave it all for me, And when all else fades, My soul will dance with You, Where the love lasts forever.

"One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life,to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple." Psalm 27:4