Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update!

I was in Florida this past weekend for Mike and Kayla's wedding. It was so nice. I'm so happy for them to finally be married. They were engaged for almost a year! It was nice to be back in my hometown for a little bit. It was kind of weird though. It was almost like being in Texas was a dream, but then again, I knew it was real.

I enjoyed being home, but I'm also glad to be back. The flight home was interesting. Instead of arriving at 7:45pm, I didn't get to DFW until 11:45pm due to bad weather and having them close down DFW. So we got to stop in San Antonio for about an hour or so... I was very blessed by getting to sit next to a christian named Kenny. We talked nearly the whole time, except for when sleep came upon us. It was nice to have such good company during that long (7 hour long!!!!!) flight. He's in Dallas this week for a conference about missions trips.

Oh! I finally heard from Sprint today! I got the job! I'm so excited. I've been praying I would get the position and sure enough, I got to do my drug test today. They're hoping that my background/drug test comes through soon, but they're not sure since it's from Florida. Basically, I'll be starting work as soon as the test results come back. I'll be a Lead Consultant, which is a management position. The job pretty much sounds like what I was doing at Maycom but without the title. I can't wait to start work! It's been nice to be off for so long, but I'm starting to go stir crazy! HaHaHa

Ok it's time to go. Double stuffed Oreo's are waiting for me!!! :)

No comments:

Your mercy found me, Upon the broken road, And lifted me beyond my failing, Into Your glory, My sin and shame dissolved, And now forever Yours I'll stand. In love never to end, To call You more than Lord, Glorious friend. So I throw my life upon all You are, Cause I know You gave it all for me, And when all else fades, My soul will dance with You, Where the love lasts forever.

"One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life,to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple." Psalm 27:4