Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hi!

Today was a gorgeous day! The weather was phenomenal. It felt like middle 70s with a nice breeze. Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

I went to church this morning with my Mom, Grammy and Poppy, and my cousin Kelly. It was simply amazing. It's a huge church, but I really enjoyed it! I tried not to think that it's my church now. Pretty much I still feel like I'm in a dream...

Today I unpacked my stuff. It was really strange. I'm in a strange house but my stuff is here and my car is in the driveway. I guess this is what it's like to move, or take an extended vacation of sorts. I am completely uncomfortable, but completely happy to be here. I've come to realize I've been way too comfortable in my little bubble. What better way is there to get me out of that comfort bubble than to move me to a whole new world? God has an interesting sense of humor. That's all I'm saying!

But I'm excited. It's quite an adventure for sure! HaHa Tonight everyone came over to my cousin's house to hang out. I kid you not, I had to just sit back a few times and take it all in. I was reminded of the Portocollis family from My Big Fat Greek Wedding. This family is crazy. HaHaHa I love them so much! I now understand why my mom has her little moments sometimes. HaHa Good moments! Fun moments! :) Welcome to the nutty family!!! :)

Ok, it's late so I'm heading to bed. Goodnight world!

No comments:

Your mercy found me, Upon the broken road, And lifted me beyond my failing, Into Your glory, My sin and shame dissolved, And now forever Yours I'll stand. In love never to end, To call You more than Lord, Glorious friend. So I throw my life upon all You are, Cause I know You gave it all for me, And when all else fades, My soul will dance with You, Where the love lasts forever.

"One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life,to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple." Psalm 27:4