Sunday, October 19, 2008

What Do I Put Here?

Well, I've found myself exploring quite often. I've found two malls, both church campuses, my aunt's house, a place with good gas prices (today it was $2.61 per gallon), Wal-Mart, Target, Starbucks (like at every corner...thank you God!). Oh and the other day Poppy and I went exploring. We didn't mean to, but the navigator lady in his car took him on all these side roads. That was amazing though! We found beautiful land with farms, horses, cows, fields and fields of beauty! I imagined what it would be like if I were to live out there one day....I'm sure it would be a lot of work if I had horses, but you know what...I would love to try it out one day!

A normal day for me so far is as follows: wake up (always a good start I think), eat breakfast, make coffee, have a quiet time with the Lord. Clean the kitchen, my room, and the living room...And sweep all the floors! After that is like a mystery! A few days I went running around the neighborhood, one day I attempted Kelly's DVD "Get Fit While Dancing" only to find that I'm extremely uncordinated. I've gone exploring, took Grammy shopping, visited with Grammy and Poppy, called my family. Tomorrow I think I'll walk the dogs. I'll go to Grammy and Poppy's at some point because I need to print some things for my interview on Tuesday.

I have an interview with Wells Fargo on Tuesday at 9am, which is 10am Florida time. I've been praying that I'll get the job and find out shortly after the interview. I am in faith that God will provide a good job for me. I'm hoping this works out for a number of reasons. If you could pray for me, I would really appreciate it!

What else is new.....Oh! Last night was fun :) I went to Pete's Duelling Piano Bar in downtown Dallas. There was a group of about 10 people, including Kyle, Kelly, and myself. It was a lot of fun! However, it was so loud at points...my ears are still ringing and that was over 24 hours ago.

I went to church today. I thought it was funny because I went all by myself. Everyone else decided to watch church on the internet or they went on Saturday. I really wanted to go, to be able to worship in real life (as opposed to in front of a computer screen..somehow it's just not the same...hmmm...I wonder why?...). I loved it! Fortunately, the time I went Pastor Robert was actually preaching live, so we didn't have to watch him on the screen. They're in the process of raising money to build a mega campus, so I'm finding it very interesting to see how everything is being handled. It's great though. I'm very encouraged. And today's message was about being a good steward, not only here on earth, but in Heaven. You should definitely listen to the message at www.gatewaypeople.com. I know everyone will be effected by it!

Well, I should start heading to bed. I'm not really tired, but I still have to be responsible :)

No comments:

Your mercy found me, Upon the broken road, And lifted me beyond my failing, Into Your glory, My sin and shame dissolved, And now forever Yours I'll stand. In love never to end, To call You more than Lord, Glorious friend. So I throw my life upon all You are, Cause I know You gave it all for me, And when all else fades, My soul will dance with You, Where the love lasts forever.

"One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life,to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple." Psalm 27:4