Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Don't Understand

I just don't understand. The only thing I can think of is I'm physically exhausting myself somehow. Twice now I've waken up around 10:30 or so. 10:30!!!! I couldn't even do that at home! I don't know...maybe it's just emotions or I'm just mentally tired from research and filling out applications online. Who knows!

In other news I'm doing well. I'm ready to have a job though. It's been great to get all settled in at Kelly's house, but I really am ready for work and for paychecks. I have an interview lined up for next Tuesday at a bank, so I'm pretty excited about that. I'm hoping I get the job or else I can get a job with Sprint or something.

One thing that's new and I'm excited about...I'm going to join a singles Bible study on Monday nights. So my schedule is as follows: Monday Bible study, Tuesday college meeting - Seven, Saturday or Sunday church. And everything inbetween...you never know what's going to happen! I'm excited! I'm excited about getting involved. I've always wanted to be seriously involved in a church. I'm going to see what I need to do to get involved with the worship team and watching kids on the weekends for church.

Anywho...I'm going to grab a bite to eat. Hope you're finding yourself well today, whoever is reading this :)

No comments:

Your mercy found me, Upon the broken road, And lifted me beyond my failing, Into Your glory, My sin and shame dissolved, And now forever Yours I'll stand. In love never to end, To call You more than Lord, Glorious friend. So I throw my life upon all You are, Cause I know You gave it all for me, And when all else fades, My soul will dance with You, Where the love lasts forever.

"One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life,to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple." Psalm 27:4