Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Texas

Hi everyone!
I'm sure you're probably wondering how things are going out here in Fort Worth. And no, I haven't fallen off the planet - yet. I'm having a wonderful time out here. Mind you, I've only met a handful of people and probably won't remember 99% of their names, but that's okay.

I went with Grammy and Poppy to bring Mom to the airport today. That was pretty sad. It was then when I realized that this is it. It's time to grow up. I'm excited about this. I'm a little bit nervous because there's uncertainties, but I am in faith that the Lord is leading me to where He wants me to be and will teach me a lot more here than where I was back at home. Why? I have no idea. But I do know that when doors open and God is leading us through them, it's best to follow Him :)

Tonight is Seven, their college ministry weekly meeting. I'm very excited to go! I was so blessed last week, so I anticipate tonight will be amazing as well. Hey, wherever God is - is amazing! HaHa

Well, I'm going to google some things now. I'll write later on.

1 comment:

Rayna said...

Bekah, I know it must be exceptionally hard now that your mom is leaving. I'm praying for you and excited to see how the Lord works in you!

Love ya!

Your mercy found me, Upon the broken road, And lifted me beyond my failing, Into Your glory, My sin and shame dissolved, And now forever Yours I'll stand. In love never to end, To call You more than Lord, Glorious friend. So I throw my life upon all You are, Cause I know You gave it all for me, And when all else fades, My soul will dance with You, Where the love lasts forever.

"One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life,to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple." Psalm 27:4