Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wells Fargo

I went out this morning to look for a job. The first place I went to was Wells Fargo bank right up the road. I spoke with the manager and she was so excited to meet me. In fact, I made such a good impression, she said if she had an opening in her branch she would hire me on the spot. She gave me her information and I came home to fill out the application. She said she would email the "big people" to put my name on the top of the list.

SO! We'll see. Prayer would be appreciated. Prayer for God's will to be done, for me to get a job where He wants for me.

Thanks!

2 comments:

My Favorite Things said...

Hey girl! Glad to hear you are doing well in Texas. I'll be praying for you and for your potential job. Love ya!

Emily said...

Glad to hear your enjoying your time so far! I'll be praying as reality continues to settle in and you start to adjust and figure things out over there in the Lone Star state... wait, that's what it is, right? The Lone Star state??

Your mercy found me, Upon the broken road, And lifted me beyond my failing, Into Your glory, My sin and shame dissolved, And now forever Yours I'll stand. In love never to end, To call You more than Lord, Glorious friend. So I throw my life upon all You are, Cause I know You gave it all for me, And when all else fades, My soul will dance with You, Where the love lasts forever.

"One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life,to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple." Psalm 27:4